Inspired by my friend Susan, I decided to do a Day in the Life shoot. Which basically means one day I carried my camera around all day and just took photos of the girls. IT has taken me forever to get back to these photos…but I am so glad I did. There are so many little things about them at that age that I want to remember. It also brings back our fondest memories of living in NYC. I chose 100 images to represent the day.
breakfast, Central Park, picnic snack under our favorite tree with an impromptu game of limbo, hotdogs at the park, silly time on the balcony including a game of “feety, feety, feety” (?!?) and pretend tea, dinner and bedtime.
* They got dressed that morning before I finished my cup of coffee and therefore, no pj morning pics…but you do get bedhead.
* Sometimes we forget to put the vacuum cleaner away.
* There is a non-risque photo on the potty…and it may be my fave of them all.
* Bedtime photos (and after dinner ice cream) are actually from June 27th (hey I am not perfect and forgot on the 26th).
* For the photogs: only minor LR adjustments, no crops, no photoshop.
* the multiple weird photos of the tree were due to me planning on merging them into one. I couldn’t move back far enough to capture the entire tree. And I just realized now that I didn’t ever merge it – oops…not going to remove now.