My name is Becky and I am an on-location, natural light photographer in Southwestern Michigan, specializing in maternity, newborn, children and family portraiture. I am married to a wonderful husband named Andy. We are the proud parents of two amazing little girls: Hannah and Leah who are 5.5 and 3.5. We have just moved back to Kalamazoo, MI after spending 5 years on the east coast: 4 in southeastern CT and 1 amazing year in NYC. Now we have come back home.
And when I say home – I mean it. Check out my laundry list below!
- Portage Northern/KAMSC graduate 1993
- years teaching dance at Dance Inc and Dance City
- Kalamazoo College graduate 1997
- former Pharmacia & Upjohn/Pfizer employee – almost 10 years!
- Bought my first home in Mattawan
- Married my husband at Stetson Chapel on the K College campus
- Gave birth to my first daughter at Bronson Hospital
- Hiked with my dog at Al Sabo Preserve